Our pack of 18 water filled school playground divider barriers enable you to zone and enclose sections for pupil safety.
Free delivery included.
Each barrier section is 1 metre wide and 55cm high with a depth of 40cm.
Up to 90° corners can be made as the barriers can rotate on their hook and tail connection.
Being lightweight when empty these barriers are easy to implement, and stack when not in use.
These playground barriers can be filled with sand for a more permanent solution.
As standard the school barriers are red and white in colour however black, yellow, blue, and green are also available on request.
For advice or a quote contact us on 0333 3055118 or email@example.com
- Depth 400 mm
- Length 1000 mm
- Height 555 mm
- Weight 6 Kg (55 Kg when full)
- One-piece moulded design
- Robust prime UV stabilised polyethylene
- Suitable for low level containment
- Creates a solid wall with no gaps
- Max level fill line
- Compatible with sand or water
- Quick barrier to barrier hook & tail connection
- 90° corner / bend sections can easily be made
- Place on the ground then top fill with water to deploy
- Bung plug on each barrier base to empty
- Wide design with forklift slots on each base
- Securely stackable for transportation & storage
- UK Manufactured
- Stock item – call to check if urgent
- Large orders 5 to 7 working days
- Black, green, yellow and blue made to order 5 to 7 working days
- Free UK mainland delivery
- 2 to 3 working days from stock / manufacture
- 18 barriers per pallet (18 metres)
- HGV access required
- Barriers off loaded to ground level