Euro 1 metre water filled heavy duty barrier system for highway or site delineation for both pedestrian & vehicle safety.
This is one of the quickest to deploy robust barriers systems on the market and a cost-effective solution that sites between our Evo and Novus range of water filled barriers.
Download Euro water filled barrier data sheet
Need a quote? Contact us on 0333 3055118 or email@example.com
- Lower stock item
- Large requirements made to order (5-10 working days)
- Up to 12 barriers per pallet allocation
- Up to 384 barriers per full lorry load
- Depth 550 mm
- Length 1000 mm
- Height 650 mm
- Weight 10 Kg (50 Kg when full)
- One-piece durable moulded design
- Robust prime UV stabilised polyethylene
- Quick hook and eye assembly
- Fully interlocking supporting 17° bends, angles, and curves
- 2 person lift and deployment
- No heavy tooling required
- Water level indicator
- Can be water filled during assembly
- Wide design with forklift slots at each base for ease of deployment
- Securely stackable for transportation & storage
- Anti-climb mesh hoarding available for added security & safety
- Red & white as standard, other colours on request
- UK Manufactured
- MIRA wind speed test results
- Euro barriers (water filled to fill line)
- Withstood wind speeds of up to 55mph
- No barrier failed at the given speed
The Oaklands Euro 1 metre water filled barrier system is suitable for all low-level containment needs on roads, highways, and building construction sites.
When filled with water to the max level the Novus forms a 50 Kg flat walled security barrier system.
Each section is fully interlocking to secure in place with them being adaptable to easily angle around corners etc up to 17° bends.
To further enhance site securely and safety a range of interlocking mini mesh and plank hoarding panels are available.
Euro water filled barriers are perfect for low level road traffic delineation, crowd control, security, construction sites, highway maintenance, road closures and events / shows.