By Melba Swintex 4 Gate 75cm wide The Utility Barrier.
Minimum order of 5.
Strong, durable, and lightweight with reflective strips.
These are the ideal solution for any variety of street utility works or cordon off a small area for public safety.
Need help? Call us on 0333 3055118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incredibly stable thanks to the D-Hinge™ & D-Clip™.
- Facility for a 600 x 450 courtesy sign.
- Corporate branding can be embossed on front & back.
- Can be coloured to suit corporate image.
- Compatible with existing barriers on the market.
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material.
- Higher reflective area to meet various legislations.
- Deep channels to prevent collection of rainwater.
- Incredibly durable & lightweight.
- Product stacks with itself in every orientation.
- Reflective material can be added to the bottom panel.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
- Can be supplied in panels of 3 or 4.
- Manufactured by Melba Swintex in the UK.
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
- Height 1000mm
- Width 750mm
- Depth 30mm (per panel)
- Weight 10.80Kg each
- HDPE plastic
- Up to 25 barriers per pallet
- £50.00 per pallet
- 2 – 7 working days (subject to stock)
- Melba Swintex traffic management orders over £2100 (ex VAT) delivered free.
Manufactured in the UK by Melba Swintex The Utility Barrier is incredible durable and stable due to its unique and protected D-Hinge™ system.
The Utility Barrier and D-Hinge™ have been designed to connect to the existing metal gate systems, and other plastic barriers already on the market for complete flexibility in use.
The upper area of the Utility Barrier has been designed with an increased area for highly reflective material, making the barrier fully equipped for the domestic and European markets.
Locating lugs are incorporated onto the Barrier so that the reflective material is not damaged when the barrier is stacked.
Your corporate name / logo can be embossed onto the front & back face of each barrier panel and also alternative colours to the standard red orange are available if ordered in quantity.