BB2HCS heavy duty steel hard covered secure double IBC spill pallet bund with lockable sliding doors. Delivered fully assembled.
This robust galvanised steel covered polyethylene bunded spill pallet has broadband chemical compatibility. This enables you to safely store 2 IBCs side by side (or 1 IBC and 4 drums or 8 drums) and contents outdoors in all weather conditions without the sump filling with rainwater.
The metal cover is made from high quality 0.6mm powder coated galvanised steel with access via two matching sliding doors fitted with a central lock. The steel cover is attached to the spill pallet by M8 dome head Allen bolts & nyloc nuts.
IBC’s, and or drums, sit on an easily removable injection moulded grid mesh deck to gain access the 1140 Litre sump which also complies with all UK regulations relating to sump capacities.
The mesh grid deck on this spill containment bund ensures compatibility with all pallet and drum types including metal and combie.
Store chemicals, oils, acids, alkalis, and non-combustible cleaning products etc safely.
IBC tanks or drums not included.
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of Brexit with ongoing pandemic and the steel price fluctuations, some of our steel product prices may be subject to change throughout the year at short notice.
- Weight – 285 Kg
- Height – 2110 mm
- Width – 1430 mm
- Length – 2325 mm
- Internal sump capacity – 1140 Litres (max)
- UDL – 3000 kg
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Powder coated galv steel lockable storage with sliding doors
- Bunded self contained stand for 2 IBC tanks or up to 8 drums
- Removeable grid mesh deck sections
- Safe pallet spill containment for chemicals, oils, acids, and alkalis etc
- UK manufactured
- Strong durable MDPE chemical and UV resisitant polymer plastic
- Yellow colour as standard
- Other colours available on request
- Corrosion free
- Ribbed corner feet on bund for strength
- Remains robust under a heavy load
- 100% recyclable
- Easy and safe to move by forklift truck (empty)
- Suitable for wooden, plastic, metal, steel or combie pallet bases
- Free UK mainland delivery
- 7 - 10 working days (subject to stock – contact if urgent)
- 1 bund per dedicated pallet
- Onsite self-offloading required due to weight & size
- Designed to support 2 x IBC / 8 x drums including contents up to 3000kg weight
- Suited to liquids with maximum specific gravity of 1.4
- Ensure IBC on top is centrally located on bund
- Ensure IBC tap is facing forwards on bund
- Must be installed on a flat base, e.g. concrete
- Clearly label IBC container contents for potential hazards
- Do not mix IBC spillage contents, possible HSE requirement
- Protect storage from weather extremes e.g. sunlight, cold & frost