Eximo 90 Litre recycling litter bin with waste stream management labels and free delivery.
Providing litter bins with waste stream labels enable you to sort recycling by type at point of use saving you time and money whilst also making it easy for public adoption.
Waste stream labels include general waste, plastic, paper / card, mixed recycling, and glass or alternatively you can leave it blank.
This Eximo recycling bin is suitable for all outdoor locations in parks, city and town streets, schools, and retail shopping areas where a large volume of waste is anticipated. It can also be placed in internal shopping malls, workplaces and canteens.
For ease of maintenance and emptying the Eximo recycling bin has an internal 90 Litre capacity liner accessed via a wide front opening key locking door. Litter is quick to place inside via a large top aperture.
The Eximo bin is manufactured from durable black colourfast plastic to ensure a long life. An ashtray and or stubber plates can also be added to the top along with seagull bird proof aperture flaps to help keep litter contained. It can be freestanding or bolted to the ground.
This modern styled litter bin design provides great value and fits into any environment perfectly for you to provide an effective recycling waste management solution.
- Modern style litter bin in black suitable for many indoor / outdoor locations
- Tidyman logo on the front
- Key lockable wide opening front access door
- Waste stream labels available:
- General waste
- Paper / card
- Mixed recycling
- Blank (no label)
- Enclosed design keeps areas tidy & free from contents escaping
- Easy to clean, maintain and keep hygienic
- Made in UK
- Height 117cm
- Width 56cm
- Depth 56cm
- Weight 18kg
- Capacity 90 Litre galvanised metal liner
- Durable UV stabilised colourfast recycled black plastic
INSTALLATION & OPTIONS
- Freestanding under own weight
- Ground fixing bolts
- Ashtray and / or stubber plate
- Seagull bird proof aperture flaps
- Made to order in 10 – 15 working days
- Free UK mainland delivery
- Please ask for Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands