Buy (minimum of 10) 2.3 or 2.5 metre fixed leg metal pedestrian crowd control safety barriers. Heavy duty 38mm galvanised steel construction. 2 pin hook and lug barrier connections on either side for security.
These heavy duty crowd control barriers are perfect for queue management and safety for bars, pubs, clubs, festival events, general security and fencing off construction site ground works. They are also increasingly used in schools and retail shopping parks.
Cheaper crowd ped barriers are generally made from a narrower 25mm gauge of steel tubing with a lower weld quality so won’t be as robust or last as long. They can also sag and fall over under load so could be considered dangerous and not up to the task.
We also have powder coated versions of these barriers in red, white, green, blue, black, yellow and orange.
For advice contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0333 3055118.
- Height 1000 mm
- Width 2300 mm / 2500 mm
- Depth 480 mm
- Weight 11 Kg / 12 Kg
- 38 mm tube frame
- Barriers can be easily linked together via 2 built in hooks
- Easy to move and put in place by one person
- 1-piece frame construction
- Will not sag or bend under load
- 38mm high grade galvanised steel tube construction
- Fixed heavy duty feet / legs for stability
- Legs are offset for ease of stacking
- As standard supplied in a bright galvanised finish
- Can be painted or powder coated if required
- UK manufactured
- 2 - 4 day typical delivery timescale (subject to stock).
- Large requirements 5-7 working days.
- Up to 25 barriers per pallet delivery @ £90 ex VAT per pallet.
- Off loading required on site.
- For large requirement contact for dedicated lorry cost.
These pedestrian barriers (or barricades) are a perfect choice for crowd control duties at venues and to securely protect pedestrians and workers on construction sites.
Its 1 piece design utilises a 38mm galvanised steel tube to make up the entire frame to increase strength and durability. These are more than up to demanding jobs.
The fixed feet on these safety barriers are securely welded in place & offset for ease of stacking.
As standard these crowd barriers have a galvanised steel finish but can be painted or powder coated another colour if required, ask us.