Buy 2.3 or 2.5 metre fixed leg metal pedestrian crowd control safety barriers. Heavy duty 38mm galvanised steel construction. 2 pin hook and lug barrier to barrier connections on either side for security.
These heavy duty crowd control barriers are perfect for queue management and safety for bars, pubs, clubs, festival events, general security and fencing off construction site ground works. They are also increasingly used in schools and retail shopping parks.
Cheaper crowd ped barriers are generally made from a narrower 25mm gauge of steel tubing with a lower weld quality so won’t be as robust or last as long. They can also sag and fall over under load so could be considered dangerous and not up to the task.
We also have powder coated versions of these barriers in red, white, green, blue, black, yellow and orange.
For advice contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0333 3055118.
- Height 1000 mm
- Width 2300 mm / 2500 mm
- Depth 480 mm
- Weight 14 Kg / 16 Kg
- 230mm distance from bottom bar to floor (approx)
- 110mm distance between infill bars (approx)
- 38.1 mm diameter tube frame, 1.2 mm gauge circular hollow section
- Inner bars 12.7 mm diameter, 1.2 mm gauge circular hollow section
- BS EN 10244-2 standard finish
- Barriers can be easily linked together via 2 built in hooks
- Easy to move and put in place by one person
- One-piece tubular frame construction to reduce weakness, the only one on the market
- Can withstand the weight of people standing on them
- Top tube frame punched with infill bars slotted inside and secured with weld
- 38.1 mm high grade galvanised steel tube construction
- Fixed thicker gauge heavy duty feet / legs for durability & stability
- Legs are offset for ease of stacking
- As standard supplied in a bright galvanised finish
- Can be painted or powder coated if required
- UK manufactured
- 2 - 4 day typical delivery timescale (subject to stock).
- Large requirements 5-7 working days.
- Up to 25 barriers per pallet delivery @ £100 ex VAT per pallet.
- Off loading required on site.
- For large requirement contact for dedicated lorry cost.
Crowd control barriers, or ped barriers / barricades, are the perfect choice for crowd and queue management duties at public venues and events as well as to protect workers on construction sites.
This type of metal barrier is regularly used for festivals, parades, sports events, retail shops, demonstrations, night clubs, bars, builders, schools, and various rallies indoors and outdoors.
Events planners and managers utilise crowd control barriers for security personnel to create public queue lines and block off access to areas or whole zones.
These steel barriers inter-link together via built in hook and eye connectors on the outside edges. When inter-locked together in a line this type of barrier system is extremely robust and hard to push or topple over. The splayed offset welded feet further enhance this.
Our crowd control barriers utilise a unique single one-piece steel tube frame resulting in only one weld joint. This makes them extremely strong and the only one of its kind on the market and manufactured in the UK.
This heavy-duty crowd control barrier will last longer so perfect for high demand areas, re-using multiple times, and for barrier hiring. Why? They use stronger than average feet / legs (domed so no sharp edges) and 1.2mm thicker gauge steel resulting in them even taking the weight of people standing on them without needing additional support bars. In-short they provide exceptional value for money at the purchase price and provide and long life span.
We regularly supply these barriers for retail, festivals, sports events and building construction sites to keep workers and public safe.
To extend the life of crowd control barriers and aid stacking when stored we recommend the use of a stillage where up to 30 can be securely stored in a metal frame. We also supply crowd barriers with detachable feet to store flat.
Whilst available to buy in the standard galvanised finish we can also supply these crowd barriers in painted / powder coated red, white, blue, green, yellow, black, or orange colours. Or any bespoke colour of your choice if ordered in enough quantity. You can even add reflective red and white strips to them for high visibility use cases.
To work alongside crowd barriers we also have a range of basic hoop and spring gated walkthrough barriers to further enhance your site and crowd security solution for both entrance and exit points.