The GSP8D 1100 Litre galvanised steel 8 drum spill pallet bund stand has a sump that complies with the 110% rule on sump capability.
Manufactured from structural grade galvanised steel this drum bund has 6 galvanised legs to ensure the sump is not in contact with the ground and aid movement/positioning by pallet truck or forklift truck.
UK manufactured with a 3 year guarantee.
Store chemicals, oils, acids, alkalis, and non-combustible cleaning products etc safely.
IBC tank not included.
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of Brexit with ongoing pandemic and the steel price fluctuations, some of our steel product prices may be subject to change throughout the year at short notice.
- Weight – 164 Kg
- Height – 550 mm
- Width – 1220 mm
- Length – 2420 mm
- Internal sump capacity – 1100 Litres (max)
- UDL weight – 2300 kg (max)
- Approved - DIBt Z-40.22-398
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Bunded self contained stand for 8 x 205 Litre drums
- Safe single pallet spill containment for chemicals, oils, acids, and alkalis etc
- UK manufactured
- Forklift truck compatible
- Strong durable structural grade galvanised steel
- Corrosion free
- Remains robust under a heavy load
- 100% recyclable
- Easy and safe to move by forklift truck (with no drums on top)
- Suitable for wooden, plastic, steel or combie pallet bases
- Free UK mainland delivery
- 3 - 5 working days (subject to stock – contact if urgent)
- Large quantities made to order (5 - 7 working days)
- Onsite self-offloading required from delivery vehicle due to weight & size
- Designed to support drums including contents up to 2300 kg weight
- Suited to liquids with maximum specific gravity of 1.4
- Ensure IBC on top is centrally located on bund
- Ensure IBC tap is facing forwards on bund
- Must be installed on a flat base, e.g. concrete
- Clearly label IBC container contents for potential hazards
- Do not mix IBC spillage contents, possible HSE requirement
- Protect storage from weather extremes e.g. sunlight, cold & frost
- Consider using a bund canopy for safe use outdoors
- Suitable to support all pallet bases