The TT65G is a low profile drip spill containment tray with 65 Litre sump and ideal for storing small containers at dosing points or in maintenance areas.
The 2 removeable grids in the base help keep containers out of any spilt liquids.
This drip tray also has broad chemical compatibility.
Manufactured from medium density recycled polyethylene with a 3 year guarantee.
Containers not included.
- Weight – 3.5 Kg
- Height – 50 mm
- Width – 550 mm
- Length – 1000 mm
- Internal sump capacity – 65 Litres (max)
- Approved - DIBt Z-40.22-398
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Bunded self contained floor level drum drip tray
- Safe spill containment for chemicals, oils, acids, alkalis and cleaning products etc
- UK manufactured
- Strong durable MDPE chemical and UV resisitant polymer plastic
- Black colour as standard
- Corrosion free - no metal parts
- Remains robust under a heavy load
- 100% recyclable
- Easy and safe to move (with no containers on top)
- Suitable for wooden, plastic, metal, steel, or combie bases
- Free UK mainland delivery
- 5 - 7 working days (subject to stock – contact if urgent)
- Large quantities made to order (7 - 14 working days)
- Designed to support containers including contents
- Suited to liquids with maximum specific gravity of 1.4
- Ensure contents are centrally located on tray
- Must be installed on a flat base, e.g. concrete, worktop or shelf
- Clearly label container contents for potential hazards
- Do not mix spillage contents, possible HSE requirement
- Protect storage from weather extremes e.g. sunlight, cold & frost
- Suitable to support wooden, plastic, metal, steel or combie bases