Buy a Centurion 100 litre Heritage style hooded outdoor waste litter bin with a keyless twist locking lid and free delivery.
Customers love our Centurion waste bin due to its traditional aesthetic, convenient secure keyless locking, flexible use both indoors and outside, quality build and unquestionable value for money.
It has proven extremely popular for schools, pub beer gardens, councils, parks, shops, hotels, and professional locations alike. Even TV productions companies have used it on set.
Need advice? Call us on 0333 3055118 or email email@example.com.
- Height 104cm
- Width 56cm
- Weight 15kg (35kg with concrete base)
- Capacity 100 Litres
- UV stabilised colourfast plastic (black recycled)
- Optional ashtray & stubber plate
- Optional seagull bird proof aperture flaps
- Download Centurion litter bin data sheet
- Freestanding under own weight (15kg)
- Optional ground fixing bolts
- Optional concrete base with fixing bolts to fit bin to (20kg)
- High value litter bin suitable for any location including vintage settings
- Contoured classic design with wide base make it pedestrian friendly and stable
- Available in black, blue, red, yellow, and green colours
- Gold Tidyman logo & banding inset into the design
- A large 100 litre capacity galvanised steel liner
- Enclosed design keeps areas tidy, free from litter and rain water entering
- Lockable hooded lid with 2 part keyless twist lock
- Easy to clean, maintain and keep hygienic
- UK manufactured
- Made to order in 4 – 7 working days
- Free mainland UK delivery
- Other locations please contact
Our Centurion internal / external litter bin features a classic vintage pillar style design and sits perfectly in any urban environment through to historic villages.
The Centurion is available for you to buy in black, blue, dark green, yellow or red colours complimented with gold edging and a Tidyman logo.
Its 2 part twist lock hood is easy to remove for emptying litter contents and saves having to carry a litter bin key.
There are options for ashtray & stub it plates along with seagull flaps to prevent birds creating a mess by accessing internal waste.
Whilst developed primarily for value in public sector council, school and shop retail environments its proven suitable for deployment in any location.
We also have the Trojan and Cesar waste bins from the same high value range.
Also sometimes known as a Ryde litter bin.