Our Derwent large 120 capacity hooded litter bin is extremely robust and features a traditional style to enhance any location including historic villages and towns, urban footpaths, and professional spaces.
Premium grade colourfast plastic with a high-quality gloss finish ensures a long life in all weather conditions further enhanced with metallic or mirrored effect decorative banding.
Large apertures guide rubbish directly into the liner for tidy waste collection and it can be installed freestanding, bolted to the ground, or self-weighted via an internal ballast compartment.
Emptying is quick and easy via a twist on-off casing. A key lock is available along with smokers stubber plates and bird proof aperture flaps to help keep litter contained.
This is the UKs best value large capacity public waste bin and proven a popular choice for heavy usage in council streets, schools, retail shops, visitor attraction centres, golf courses, gyms, hotels, take-aways etc.
- Diameter 600mm
- Height 1100mm
- Weight 16kg - 5kg base, 11kg casing (49kg max with added ballast)
- Waste aperture openings W344mm x H150mm (H140mm if seagull flaps fitted)
- 120 Litre plastic or galvanised metal liner
- Premium grade gloss finish UV stabilised plastic
- Metallic gold or black mirror effect decorative band
- Colourways: Black (recycled), green, blue, yellow, orange, red, burgundy, purple, grey, and dark marbled grey with others on request
Please note the dark marbled grey provides a unique finish to each bin, just like stone
- Bolt to the ground for maximum security
- Built in ballast compartment (pea grit, gravel, sand, concrete etc) up to 33kg volume
- Top mounted brushed stainless steel smokers stubber plates
- Seagull bird proof aperture flaps
- Key lock (automotive grade rust proof)
- Ground bolts
- Plastic or galvanised metal liner
- Tidyman or litter and dog waste decals
- Timeless classic postbox style traditional Heritage design
- Durable heavy duty build quality
- Contoured pedestrian friendly anti trip base
- Keyless twist off lid with optional keylock
- Large apertures direct litter into the liner
- Design prevents litter falling between the internal liner and outer body
- Premium grade gloss finish colourfast plastic
- Built in ballast compartment
- Enclosed top helps prevent litter escaping and rainwater entering
- Easy to clean, maintain and keep hygienic
- Rotationally moulded for ultimate strength
- Made in UK
- Black held in stock 3 - 7 working days
- Other colours & large quantities made to order in 7 - 14 working days
- Free UK mainland delivery
- Delivered wrapped in eco friendly fully biodegradable packaging
- For Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands please ask