EVO 1 metre red and white water filled separation safety barriers for road highway or site delineation for both pedestrian & vehicle low level containment.
The Evo 1 metre water filled temporary barrier is one of the most popular of its type on the market due to its excellent value for money coupled with substantial 26kg weight when full. They can also be filled with sand for a more permanent solution.
These are perfect for low level containment uses and are compatible with both mini mesh and reflective plank panels for additional height. They are also increasingly popular to protect the public in retail environments.
Evo barriers have a top hole at either side for optional panels however they can be made without.
Standard colours are red and white however they can also be made in yellow, green, blue, or black on request.
For advice or a quote contact us on 0333 3055118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download EVO data sheet
- Depth 400 mm
- Length 1000 mm
- Height 555 mm
- Weight 6.3 Kg (26 Kg when full)
- Optional reflective red & white Chapter 8 stickers
- One-piece moulded design
- Robust prime UV stabilised durable polyethylene
- Suitable for low level containment delineation
- Creates a solid wall with no gaps
- Red & white as standard, other colours by request
- Max level fill line
- Compatible with sand and water
- Quick barrier to barrier hook & tail connection
- 90° corner angle sections available.
- No heavy tooling required for deployment
- Can be water filled during assembly
- Wide design with forklift slots at each base for ease of deployment
- Securely stackable for transportation & storage
- Anti-climb mesh hoarding available for added security & safety
- Post and reflective plank panels for added safety
- UK Manufactured
- Stock item – call to check if urgent
- Large orders 5 to 7 working days
- Up to 21 barriers per pallet delivery
- Green, blue, yellow and black made to order in 5 to 10 working days
- 2 working days from stock / manufacture
- Up to 21 EVO 1m barriers per pallet allocation
- £45.00 per pallet - HGV access required
- Large orders (84+ barriers) contact for a lorry quote
- Pallet off loading required at site i.e forklift truck but can be handballed off
- Contact for a quote for full driver off-loading at site