(Minimum of 80) Melba Swintex 2 metre Gate plastic chapter 8 pedestrian safety barriers.
These popular HDPE barriers are excellent to protect pedestrians for your traffic management & site duties.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full quote includoing embossing with your company ID and colours.
The Gate barrier is our best selling and one of the UK’s most popular blow moulded HDPE temporary pedestrian safety barriers.
It offers superb strength & durability coupled with a low life cost and free from screws and rivets.
The Gate barrier can be used free standing on a path or road or alternatively over uneven ground and popular for street traffic management & pedestrian safety solutions.
It's available to order with either standard or anti trip feet with replacements also available.
Add Road Rock ballast to provide an additional 30kg of ballast enabling each barrier to pass Class B wind speed regulation without the need for sandbags.
- Incredible strength and durability.
- Free standing with 360° swivel feet.
- Free from screws and rivets.
- Stacks in 50mm (2 inch) with location (40 per pallet).
- Moulded in orange as standard
- Can be coloured to suit (minimum of 200 barriers)
- Can be moulded with your company name (minimumm 160 barriers)
- A moulded lamp connector.
- Barrier to barrier connection is quick and easy to use on uneven ground.
- Manufactured in High Density Polyethylene.
- Luminous hi viz red and white reflective strip per barrier side.
- Fully recyclable
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- The Red Book 2013 Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
- 10 to 14 working days
- Up to 40 barriers per pallet allocation
- All Melba Swintex orders over £2100 delivered free
- Subject to availability