Novus 2 metre water filled heavy duty road barrier system for highway and construction site delineation for both pedestrian & vehicle safety.
To enhance site securely and safety optional interlocking anti-climb mesh metal hoarding panels increase each barrier section height to 2 metres.
This is one of the quickest to deploy robust barrier, or barricade, systems on the market and a cost effective small step down from our RB2000 and GB2 water filled barriers.
The Novus is fast becoming our most popular water filled road barrier due to its flexibility, high 155 Litre capacity and 180kg weight when full, coupled with excellent value for money. Each section is fully interlocking and are easy to angle around corners etc up to 90° bends.
As standard the Novus is supplied with red and or white barrier sections, however they can be made in blue, green, yellow, or black if required. Optional red and white Chapter 8 hi-viz strips are also available.
Novus barriers are perfect for lower-level road traffic delineation, crowd control, security, construction sites, highway maintenance, road closures and events / shows. We supplied Novus barriers for secure social distancing and safety measures in Manchester along roads and paths.
Download Novus water filled barrier data sheet
For advice or a full Novus barrier system quote contact us on 0333 3055118 or email@example.com
- Depth 520 mm
- Length 2300 mm (2000 mm working)
- Height 800 mm (2 metres with mesh panels)
- Weight 25 Kg (180 Kg when full)
- Water capacity 155 Litres
- MIRA wind speed test results
- Novus barriers (water filled to fill line)
- Withstood wind speeds of up to 68mph (58mph with mesh panels)
- No barrier failed at the given speed.
- One-piece durable moulded design
- Robust prime UV stabilised polyethylene MDPE
- Quick hook and eye assembly
- Fully interlocking supporting 90° bends, angles, and curves
- 2 person lift and deployment
- No heavy tooling required
- Water level indicator
- Top fill with bung & bottom drain plug
- Can be water filled during assembly
- Wide design with forklift slots on each base
- Stackable for transportation & storage
- Anti-climb mesh hoarding available for added security & safety
- UK Manufactured
- Held in lower stock
- Large requirements made to order (5 to 10 working days)
- Up to 10 barriers per double pallet allocation
- HGV access required with onsite forklift to off load
- Up to 200 linear metres per full lorry load
- £90 +VAT per pallet allocation delivery (UK main destinations only)
- Call for lorry quote on larger orders (48+ barriers)
- Red & white standard barrier colours
- Blue, green, yellow & black made to order (5 to 10 working days)