Euro 2 metre water filled heavy duty barrier system for highway or site delineation for both pedestrian & vehicle safety.
Free UK mainland delivery included.
This is one of the quickest to deploy robust barriers systems on the market and a cost-effective solution that sites between our Evo and Novus range of water filled barriers.
Download Euro water filled barrier data sheet
Need a quote? Contact us on 0333 3055118 or email@example.com
- Lower stock item
- Large requirements made to order (5-10 working days)
- Up to 6 barriers per double pallet allocation
- Up to 210 barriers per full lorry load
- Depth 550 mm
- Length 2000 mm
- Height 650 mm (1845 mm including optional mesh panel top)
- Weight 19 Kg (110 Kg when full)
- One-piece durable moulded design
- Robust prime UV stabilised polyethylene
- Quick hook and eye assembly
- Fully interlocking supporting 17° bends, angles, and curves
- 2 person lift and deployment
- No heavy tooling required
- Water level indicator
- Can be water filled during assembly
- Wide design with forklift slots at each base for ease of deployment
- Securely stackable for transportation & storage
- Anti-climb mesh hoarding available for added security & safety
- Red & white as standard, other colours on request
- UK Manufactured
- MIRA wind speed test results
- Euro barriers (water filled to fill line)
- Withstood wind speeds of up to 55mph
- No barrier failed at the given speed
The Oaklands Euro 2 metre water filled barrier system is suitable for all low-level containment needs on roads, highways, and building construction sites.
When filled with water to the max level the Novus forms a 50 Kg flat walled security barrier system.
Each section is fully interlocking to secure in place with them being adaptable to easily angle around corners etc up to 17° bends.
To further enhance site securely and safety a range of interlocking mesh panels are available.
Euro water filled barriers are perfect for low level road traffic delineation, crowd control, security, construction sites, highway maintenance, road closures and events / shows.